Sorry, late post this week. I couldn’t find the camera charger so no photographing until this evening. We’re all getting back into a rhythm now that it’s a fortnight into the new school term. It’s been a good week, and I feel like I’ve made progress. I’ve managed to throw some larger pieces using between 1.5 and 2.5 kilos of clay; I’ve been trying out a refined series of sgraffito designs; and the shelves in the studio are filling up. I’ve also done my first batch of clay reclamation. I’m just waiting for it to dry out a little more before the wedging begins – that’s when my arms will really feel it.